You can import models into your current project.
On this page:
Importing Models from Files
To import a model:
- Select File > Import. The import dialog is displayed.
- Select file containing model to import.
- Click Open. The Model matching preview dialog is displayed.
In the Model matching preview dialog, select matching options and then click OK. The additional model is added to the project.
- If the selected file contains several scans, the main scan will be imported.
- If the selected file contains solutions, all of them will be imported in addition to the main scan.
List of Formats
The following formats can be imported:
DMX - Some Details
On importing DMX models (via File > Import), now the Model matching preview dialog is displayed:
Here you can do one of the following:
- Use recognition or
- If you do not use this option you can Center model if necessary