In the OctoNus Stereo Viewer program you can open any number of data files in the same view. Hereinafter we name these data view items layers.
Adding new data layer to a view
You have three ways to add new data layer to a view:
- adding not previously opened data from the OSV interface;
- drag and drop previously opened data from services section to a view;
- drag and drop files from Windows Explorer directly to a view.
Adding not previously opened data from OSV
To add new data as a layer to the view do next steps:
- Select the view by mouse:
- press CTRL + SHIFT + 'O' or select 'File > Open to layer' menu item, then find and open new data:
- You'll see new selected data above the old view data:
Drag and drop previously opened data
You can also drag previously opened data and drop it to view with already dropped data files to add it as new view layer:
Drag and drop files from Windows Explorer to view
OctoNus Stereo Viewer supports drag and drop operation for files of supported types from Windows Explorer directly to the view as a new layer:
Layers control panel
Layers panel is located at the right program panel in the section 'View control':
- To select layer, click on it in the Layers table.
- To delete layer, press button.
- To change layers order use and buttons.
- Checkbox 'Act' means 'Active'. Active layers process mouse events, unactive layers don't.
- Check or uncheck 'Vis' checkbox to change layer visibility.
- To change opacity do left mouse double click on layer opacity value. You should see the seekbar . Move the slider on the seekbar by mouse or by keys LEFT ARROW and RIGHT ARROW and press Enter to change opacity.