You can copy or move all data view layers to another view. Or you can swap data view layers between two views.
To do one of these actions:
- Ffirstly, select source view by mouse.
- to copy - press and hold CTRL button;
- to move - press and hold SHIFT button;
- to swap - press and hold ALT button;
- press and hold left mouse button on the source view.
- move mouse cursor to the destination view.
- release left mouse button
- release the pressed key on your keyboard.
Note, that for the swap action source and destination roles are irrelevant.
For example, swapping data between left and top right views:
After doing necessary actions (hold ALT, hold left mouse button, move mouse cursor from first swapping view to second, release mouse button and ALT key) you should see: