The reports are accessible via the right panel.
Standard report opens a special panel to view the report within HPOxygen. The remaining options imply the usage of external programs and are grouped under the Export section, which includes:
- Polish Report, also accessible via File - Create polished report; includes RTF, HTML, and Interactive 3D reports;
- Custom report with user-defined facet marking;
- Comparative Report (note that this option is not visible in the Scan mode, and becomes enabled once you have selected exactly two models in the Allocation solutions panel);
- Print Label;
- Export Report Data - Color.
See the corresponding sections for more details.
Report Folders and Files
For most reports, paths and file names are the following:
Polish Reports. Now when you click on the right panel, the Polish Report, then, in the Report templates section,
click the Open RTF tab, select the template and run the report, the generated RTF file will be automatically saved as:
...\Documents\OctoNus Software\Polish Reports\RTF\Project Name\XXXX\XXXX-Project Name-report.rtf
For example, if you run Polish report 3 times for the "Oval_blocked_001_ver2.oxgz", you will obtain:
- If you select the Open HTML tab:
...\Documents\OctoNus Software\Polish Reports\HTML\Project Name\XXXX\files of the report .