- April 24th, 2019. Cutwise v.4.3: Release notes
- March 18th, 2019. Cutwise v.4.2: Release notes
- January 15th, 2019. Cutwise v.4.1: Release notes
- January 5th, 2019. Cutwise v.4.0: Release notes
- Archive Releases
- How is the Cutwise portal a better media for buying than the other portals?
- How does Cutwise lubricate the trading mechanism with information? What convenience does it offer?
- Why trust the videos? they might be computer generated?
- The high quality videos may not be hosted well?
- How is the Cutwise better for selling than other portals?
- Could Cutwise disturb the existing diamond market pipeline? Faced with large debt and the fear of a decline in sales caused by any change or disruptions.
- How does Cutwise lubricate the trading mechanism?
- To show my diamonds next to competition?
- I could lose my buyers (agents, clients) who find similar or better offers on Cutwise?
- My successful added-value cuts can be easily followed by competitor’s copycats.
- The diamonds exhibited on Cutwise could remain unsold, so it is reasonable to show there the “worst” part of the stock.
- There is no reason to be first, let’s wait and see how it goes.
- A small shop could be lost among the ”sharks” of industry.
- What are the key benefits of using Cutwise
- It is preferable to use Cutwise opportunities for my inventory only and under my brand name.
- Using Cutwise requires extra resources. What is the price eventually?