- How is the Cutwise portal a better media for buying than the other portals?
- How does Cutwise lubricate the trading mechanism with information? What convenience does it offer?
- Why trust the videos? they might be computer generated?
- The high quality videos may not be hosted well?
- How is the Cutwise better for selling than other portals?
- Could Cutwise disturb the existing diamond market pipeline? Faced with large debt and the fear of a decline in sales caused by any change or disruptions.
- How does Cutwise lubricate the trading mechanism?
- To show my diamonds next to competition?
- I could lose my buyers (agents, clients) who find similar or better offers on Cutwise?
- My successful added-value cuts can be easily followed by competitor’s copycats.
- The diamonds exhibited on Cutwise could remain unsold, so it is reasonable to show there the “worst” part of the stock.
- There is no reason to be first, let’s wait and see how it goes.
- A small shop could be lost among the ”sharks” of industry.
- What are the key benefits of using Cutwise
- It is preferable to use Cutwise opportunities for my inventory only and under my brand name.
- Using Cutwise requires extra resources. What is the price eventually?
New features 1. Public boards for your saved searches. Example: https://cutwise.com/~MGDj https://cutwise.com/~MGDj link for board and indications - published or not published yet. Picture 1. edit public board for author. Picture 2. view public board. Picture 3. 2. New video preset for gyroscope. Test on mobile phone this link (tap to this icon Picture 4): https://cutwise.com/share/diamond/6_MSSRBC13?format=gyroFire https://cutwise.com/share/diamond/6_MSSRBC13?…
New features 1. Online tour for Saved Searches feature. https://cutwise.com/?tour=enabled https://cutwise.com/?tour=enabled (for authorized users). Screenshot 2017-05-04 14.55.37.pngScreenshot 2017-05-04 14.55.47.png 2. Improvements of optical metrics report. Now report is visible to all registered users. Reference diamond is shown: Screenshot 2017-05-04 15.02.52.png Viewfinder for large diamonds lists: Screenshot 2017-05-04 15.03.35.png Major bugfixes and improvements 1.…
New features View stone videos in gyro mode (only for mobile devices). Gyro_1.jpgGyro_2.jpg See sample video for test on iOs or Android devices: Sample1 https://cutwise.com/share/diamond/6_MSSRBC13?format=videoDarkfieldCrown, Sample2 https://cutwise.com/share/diamond/6_MSSRBC13?format=custom58da30dfb2537. Password recovery. Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 15.54.10.png View stone videos in grayscale (for colorless diamonds). Screenshot 2017-04-03 16.09.53.…
New features New stone editing page with media data management. Example1. Example2. Online tour for new functionality (fire metrics and optical metrics report). Example. Info buttons for new elements. Example. Major bugfixes and improvements Authorization with google account. Example. Minor bugfixes and improvements Some minor bugfixes for frontend in browser Egde.
New features An option to choose and compare selected stones at the optical metrics report. Example1. Example2. A pop-up window with information about the stone in optical metrics report. Example. More documentation about optical metrics. https://octonus-teams.…
New features Optical performance metrics report, fire metrics visualization and graphical representation. Documentation. Major bugfixes and improvements Wrong video format and old version of player in a embedded code popup. Minor bugfixes and improvements On rough page with linked diamonds wrong badge label appears.